Friday, April 29, 2011

Finished writing product



COMPLETION OF TEAM WRITING PROJECT

This week I finished my last part of team writing project with my mentor, Dr. Bobby Clinton, lifetime friend, Wilmer Villacorta, and another friend, Greg Bourgond. We started this project a few years ago. My colleagues and I have sought to discover the lessons from the narratives of 13 leaders in 1 & 2 Samuel. This book is part of Clinton's Biblical Leadership Commentary Series and will be published by Barnabas Publishers.

My part in the project was studying the lives of Saul, Eli, and Nathan and writing leadership articles. I wrote biographical studies of these three leaders. Apart from these studies, I wrote several articles including:
"Eli Mentors Samuel: Getting the Most out of Not-So-Perfect Mentoring"
"David's Mentors: High Level Leaders Need Mentors"
"David's Plateauing Years"
"Samuel as a Leadership Developer"
"Samuel’s Leadership: Insuring the On-Going Work of God"
"Samuel: Itinerant Ministry"
"Manifestations of Power and Leadership" (Life of Saul)
"Saul: Fearful, Reactive Leadership"

I celebrate coming to the end of this, but I learned a lot and grew through this writing experience.

No comments: